Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Waiting Child - Duluth News Tribune

Sherakey, 16, shares "I’m looking for my 'warm spot', a home and family where I am safe, valued and loved. I really like to keep busy with pretty much anything, but I especially enjoy talking and sharing stories (I’m really social), knitting with my loom, coloring, going to the library and reading. I always feel very special when I get my hair and nails done (like a beautiful princess)!" Sherakey is a very active young lady – there’s never a dull moment when she’s around! She’s looking for a family where she is the only child or the youngest with a parent(s) who has a lot of flexibility and who is readily available to Sherakey. This lovely young lady has a great deal to offer to the family who is able to recognize her tremendous potential!

The News Tribune features a child looking for a forever home every month in the Sunday Pursuits section. If you would like more information on adopting or fostering a Minnesota waiting child, please e-mail info@mnadopt.org, call (612) 861-7115 or visit www.mnadopt.org.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"waiting" - Google News
December 15, 2019 at 11:00PM
https://ift.tt/34l3ceU

Waiting Child - Duluth News Tribune
"waiting" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2oFixIf
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment